This is one of my family’s favorites…
Chicken Pot Pie Bites
- 1 Can of biscuits – I use Pillsbury Grands Junior
- Regular biscuits are too large and don’t bake as well.
- 1 Can Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 Cup frozen peas and carrots (Optional)
- Spices – Garlic, Season Salt, Rosemary, Oregano, Basil, Pepper, etc (Optional)
Flatten biscuits and place into muffin tins, they won’t be perfect…it’s just fine. No need to spray tins, biscuits have enough butter, oil, etc.
Mix together, ingredients above and scoop into biscuits. Top with cheese.
Bake at temperature according to biscuit can and bake until biscuit appears done.
Other guts to try; Sloppy Joe Mix, Taco Meat, Spaghetti Sauce, Pulled Pork